CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not Guilty

I read the most wonderful book yesterday. Its called Not Guilty My guide to working hard, raising kids and laughing through the chaos. by Debbie Travis. She is the one on t.v. that does all the painting and decorating. This book was just her story's of her childhood and raising her 2 boys. I laughed, I cried and I could totally relate! I sat down to read it and just couldn't put it down, I read the whole book in one sitting. To give you a idea of her humor the back cover reads.

I'm not a child psychologist, a top pediatrician or a marriage counselor. Even worse, I do not have the answers to being a perfect parent...

What I am is a survivor. A working Mum. Somehow I have found the tools to juggle it all, through tears tantrums (mine not the kids). So if you have ever wanted to kill a cute little 3 year old, imagined (with delight) your husband disappearing into thin air or dreamed of running over the Grade 5 math teacher, then grab a bottle of wine and this book, run a bath and lock the door. It may save your life.

1 comments:

M. said...

i will have to check out that book! it sounds great!