CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday

Today is Jim's birthday, It is hard to believe that he is 34 already! where does time go? The very first time we met he was 22 and I was 18 ,we were just kids really! We have grown into adulthood together and it has been great! Jim was exactly what I needed, he keeps me in line(in a good way) he doesn't put up with crap from anyone, yet he has a heart of gold and would give you the shirt off his back. He has a very dry sarcastic sense of humor that most times I find amusing. He is a great Dad! Very hands on, he never squirmed away from a messy nappy or a bath time or whatever needed to be done(except in the middle of the night lol ) He works ridiculously hard to support our family and never shy's away from the honey do list. With that said I hope he has a great day, and I don't poison him with my supper tonight!


I love this one of Jim! It was taken in Germany while he was on exercise.

This one is of Jim in Bosnia. I always said Accent Uniform and big gun no wonder I fell in love!

It was so funny Jim in his Mickey ears! He fought with me about the holiday in Florida, he had no interest in seeing Disney World. Guess who had the best time and was the biggest kid!

I love Jim he is My Sun My Moon and My stars. In fact I have the tattoo to prove it! Before I go I want to share a song because it is sooo Jim!







1 comments:

M. said...

haha, i totally love that song!! it's one of my faves :)